Sunday, June 26, 2005
Hey my dearest, bestest, nicest, sweetest, kindest, blablabla friend in the world (Awwwww.)
ENG SOO KUN. All the best for
tomorrow OKAY!?
Come on, you can do it. Remember our song? Haha. There can be miracles. SNORT. But yeah. There'll be miracles for you. I swear. And hey, remember my predictions are always right? Yuppp and I predict that you won't get retained. There you go. :) Don't worry too much lah okay.
HAPPY THOUGHTS! Like 10th July 2004 ....... First 3 months ....... Short prince ........ IMM ....... Huggables ........ Chalet! ........ 15th may 2004 ........ (Familiar? The dots I mean.) ........ 23rd july 03 ........ Nur Atikah bte Abd Rahman bin Mas'ud ......... YMCA ........ Eldomy! ......... (Some more got what?) ......... Ahhh japan (Eh but that's not happy.) .......... youknowiknowwho ........ and and and OHTHERETARDEDJAYHAHAHAHA! There you go (Again.) Yupppp.
GOOOOOOOD LUCCCCCCCCK! YOU'RE THE BEST. (Hahaha.)
<3333
Arms.
"It's the friends you can call up at 4pm that matter."
Love ya lots =]]]
screamed at
3:06 AM